Cerca nelle discussioni
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:

Aggiungi Tag Aggiungi i tag

Quanto è utile/interessante questa discussione:

Autore Discussione  

Caroline Green
Nuovo Arrivato

1 Messaggi

Inserito il - 08 novembre 2023 : 06:29:43  Mostra Profilo Invia a Caroline Green un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
X-ray crystallography is a technique used for determining the high-resolution, three-dimensional crystal structures of atom and molecules and has been fundamental in the development of many scientific fields. In its first decades of application, it is mainly used for determining the size of atoms, the lengths and types of chemical bonds, the atomic-scale differences among various materials, as well as the crystalline integrity, grain orientation, grain size, film thickness and interface roughness of the related materials, especially minerals and alloys. This method could also reveal the structure and function of many biological molecules like vitamins, drugs, proteins and nucleic acids. Up to date, it is still the chief method for characterizing the atomic structure of new materials and in discerning materials that appear similar by other experiments.

Source: https://www.creativebiomart.net/resource/principle-protocol-x-ray-crystallography-393.htm
  Discussione  

Quanto è utile/interessante questa discussione:

Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi Aggiungi ai Preferiti Aggiungi ai Preferiti
Cerca nelle discussioni
Vai a:
MolecularLab.it © 2003-18 MolecularLab.it Torna all'inizio della Pagina