Tutti i Forum
 Varie
 Universitā, Orientamento, Lavoro
 jop opportunity
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi Aggiungi ai Preferiti Aggiungi ai Preferiti
Cerca nelle discussioni
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'č:
Risorse di Università e Lavoro: Siti di Università - enti di ricerca e Lavoro Ultime notizie

Aggiungi Tag Aggiungi i tag

Quanto č utile/interessante questa discussione:

Autore Discussione  

Ciobanu
Nuovo Arrivato

Prov.: Massa Carrara
Cittā: Filattiera

2 Messaggi

Inserito il - 22 maggio 2008 : 13:41:44  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Ciobanu Invia a Ciobanu un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Hey,
I'm Mihaela, I don't speak very well Italian so I try to tell you something in English. I moved in Italia in October 2007, since then I try very hard to find something to work. I really don't understand why is so difficult to find something. I finished 4 years of University-Physics-Chemistry, and after then 4 years of PhD in Chemistry, in Romania. So I search a post doc, or a job in different fields: research, laboratory, industry....and nothing. I had sent a lot of CV and no answer.
Please if someone can help me with some information.
Thanks a lot,
Mihaela

valia
Moderatore

Prov.: UK

1001 Messaggi

Inserito il - 22 maggio 2008 : 14:27:41  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di valia  Clicca per vedere l'indirizzo MSN di valia Invia a valia un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Hi Mihaela and welcome in molecularlab!
This website is plenty of discussions about finding a job in Italy, so you might be relieved to know that you share this situation with many other students!
If you can read Italian you might find this thread useful.
You can also have a look at this: there's a list of links to websites where you can find job and PostDoc offers.

Hope this helps!

Torna all'inizio della Pagina

Ayla
Utente Junior

guardiano

Cittā: Wageningen

573 Messaggi

Inserito il - 22 maggio 2008 : 15:38:37  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Ayla Invia a Ayla un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Mihaela,
I suggest you if you can to move to a different coutry. Living and working in Italy without knowing italian is already a big challenge, but especially in the research field. There are not even jobs for italian exellent students, who have to run away... so for you it will probably be even more difficult.
Good luck anyway!

fpotpot
Utente

Cittā: middleofnowhere

1056 Messaggi

Inserito il - 22 maggio 2008 : 17:21:53  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di fpotpot Invia a fpotpot un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Hi Mihaela,welcome to our forum!
Italy is the best place for turism...(but only for a few days beacuse it is very expensive...),excellent food,monuments,history and art everywhere around you..
It is definitely not the best place where you can find a job in science,though...I would raccomend the neighbours..Switzerlnd,France,Austria..or a bit further away in Germany,UK or Spain or Northern Europe..basically..everywhere is better that here.
I know it sounds discouraging and pretty unwelcoming to you but I am not the only one who's experienced this.I went abroad for a phD and now I am back to this country and can't find anything at all,I am simply trying to change career..and this is very hard as well in here.Can you go to the US?if you contact some labs in there you might find something connected to the subject of your phD.
Good luck!

Ciobanu
Nuovo Arrivato

Prov.: Massa Carrara
Cittā: Filattiera

2 Messaggi

Inserito il - 23 maggio 2008 : 13:06:34  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Ciobanu Invia a Ciobanu un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Thank you for your suggestions. I have to say that I really want a career. I will tell you something about me. During my PhD I was in Germany with a Socrates scholarship, and I saw the difference between the technologies, comparing with those from Romania. I like very much working in the lab, and I hope to find something.
So, why I am in Italy, because my husband works here, he is also a Romanian. And about the Italian language, I really understand but it is a little bit difficult for me to speak.

Maybe will be better to search also in other country.

I wish you all the best and success in your career.
Mihaela

fpotpot
Utente

Cittā: middleofnowhere

1056 Messaggi

Inserito il - 23 maggio 2008 : 13:48:21  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di fpotpot Invia a fpotpot un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Well,Germany is really good.I have been working at one of the many (80 or more,depending on the subject)Max Planck Institutes in Germany...they work everytime,..night day and on the weekends but the quality of research you have in exchange is really high standard..you definitely don't waste time in there if you have a contract.And then you can find a job in the industry because they do have research in industries (here we have mainly offices because it's too expensive..too many taxes and bureaucracy).I know somebody who did that in Berlin and they have a pretty convenient salary.
Good luck!
  Discussione  

Quanto č utile/interessante questa discussione:

Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi Aggiungi ai Preferiti Aggiungi ai Preferiti
Cerca nelle discussioni
Vai a:
MolecularLab.it © 2003-18 MolecularLab.it Torna all'inizio della Pagina